If I list all my projects and little (but useful) hacks, the list is going to be really long! Here are some of my important Hacks and Projects.
A simple portal for onsite elections with various configurable features that might be needed for an election. This was used in a number of elections in our college and is still in use.
I have some problems with big frameworks that do everything for me without me knowing what they are doing... Also, I have problems with using others' libraries rather than writing myself (But sadly, I cannot write everything myself :/). So here is a really minimal MVC framework which also supports routes and helpers and libraries. It is written mainly in PHP, with MySQL support for database.
A desktop app, for my school using appjs immediately after I graduated. Tagging parts of a diagram with correct labels was one of the common problems we used to get in school syllabus and exams. We used to practice it on a paper with a book. So, I made the app that can teach you, can help you practice and also take a test. Teacher just has to add all the diagrams with correct labels once. It supported multiple languages and was a cross-platform application.
Link to Felicity 2k15 website (link might get outdated in future)
Aaand much more...
- Many useful small scripts to automate things.
- Many contributions to Free and Open Source organizations, see my GitHub account.
- Some relatively smaller projects and some incomplete projects out of interest covering a wide area of technologies.
- Many academic projects covering a wide area of concepts.
- A couple of websites for some good friends of mine.
- This website :P