GSoC Week 8: Performance analysis
This week was also a busy week for me, and I couldn't do much with phpMyAdmin. However, I tried to look for some room where the performance can be improved for page-related settings.
As suggested by Marc, I initially tried to see if there are some database requests that can be cached to improve performance. But it seems like all the database requests are already cached. After this, I wanted to try my hands on profiling performance and see what takes much time. So, I started with xdebug, also suggested by Marc, but still I've not succeeded in configuring and using that tool. :/
I hope this week I'll be able to do something more fruitful.
- Some analysis of performance issues related to page-related settings